Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm new to this

So, I am following in the footsteps of my mother and cousin and developing a blog of my own. Hopefully, I won't embarrass myself with my lack of knowledge about politics. I don't intend to use this as a platform to voice my political views, although I'm sure it will come up occasionally. For anyone who cares, I agree with my Mom on most of her political views. That being said, just read her blogs :) Staying at home with the kids provides limited topics on which to write blogs, so this may turn into a brag page :0) Now, I'm going to go and think of something mind-blowing to write about; so as soon as I have come up with something noteworthy I'll be back. My hope is that it will be sometime before my children have left for college.

1 comment:

CathyB said...

Agreeing with your mom is a great thing to do. :-)
Love, Mom