Monday, December 1, 2008

A Christmas Miracle!!!!



I got it!! My Christmas miracle! GiGi and I took the kids today for their annual Christmas photos. I actually managed to get a picture of both of them!! It took some coaxing to get Leyland to cooperate, but at least we didn't end up at DEFCON 5. We actually got some really really cute individual pictures also. Unfortunately we won't have Mary again until closer to Christmas, so in order to get them back in time to give as gifts, I had to take only Leyland and Corey. Now, Corey is napping like an angel and I'm waiting for Leyland to fall asleep so I can type some Dr. F. Is it too much to wish for 2 Christmas miracles in one day?

4 comments:

K8Russell said...

The best part of this is that the featured cartoon has your favorite thing, FLAMINGOS!

Whit.Veal said...

I know right.... I did that just for you :)

K8Russell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Also, apparently your blog isn't really a blog, because all blogs and personal messageboards are blocked at work, but I can still get on yours!

Whit.Veal said...

Mine's not block worthy