Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poor Whitney, Leyland, and Corey

So it turns out that Mary had an active case of strep throat which was adding to the size of her huge tonsils. Now, Leyland, Corey, and I also have strep throat.... yay. yesterday I felt..... dead.... I couldn't move. I was either freezing or sweating. Leyland seems to be feeling okay... Corey too. They have been on antibiotics since Monday. I didn't get mine till late last night. The gremlins took mine for a little while. We looked everywhere for them and then found them plain as day right on the table. I'm feeling about 75% better today. My body doesn't hurt and I'm not running a fever. I do still have a nasty sore throat, but it's much better than yesterday. I am hoping this trend will continue. We are not contagious anymore so we can still do the Thanksgiving thing. I'm glad of that. I'm going shopping friday even if I have to fill my pockets to the brim with throat drops. They do think that ultimately Mary's tonsils will have to come out, they are going to check her again in a month or so. Hope everyone feels better than me :)

3 comments:

K8Russell said...

Aww, yuck. But better you feel miserable than the kiddos. Sounds like this Friday will be another opportunity for you to laugh until you puke, though.

Whit.Veal said...

Oh absolutely... I suppose this will be a new tradition. Also, just so you know how fat I am, when I went to type "suppose" my fingers automatially typed "supper" haha

Whit.Veal said...

And thanks by the way for speaking it into existence that I would throw up....