Sunday, November 23, 2008

Poor Mary

I'm pretty sure that Mary has tonsillitis. It is a very sad sight. Mom and I were in the living room last night while Mary slept. Let me preface this by saying that Mary has always been one to snore... loudly. Last night we noticed that not only was Mary snoring loudly, she was also somewhat struggling to breathe. Dr. Cathy and Dr. Whitney decided that she is going to need to have her adenoids out at some point. It was quite disturbing to see the child using every muscle in her little body just to get enough air. She mentioned something this morning about her neck hurting, so I took the flashlight and took a look in her throat. I was horrified. Her tonsils almost touch! They are all red and she has some little pus spots on them. Her uvula (the punching bag thingy) was stuck to one of her tonsils. It is so sad. Melissa (Mary's Mom) is going to get her seen ASAP. I'll keep ya posted.