Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Dilemma

Okay, so I have this dilemma. I have three absolutely, adorable, photogenic, perfect in every way children. Well, that is not the dilemma. The problem is that even though they are all extremely beautiful, I can't seem to get a picture of all three of them where they are all smiling or even all looking the same direction. The only one I have of all three where no one is crying is from Halloween and they all have something in their mouths. I took them to have their pictures made in late August. I got some really cute individual shots, and a really cute one of Mary and Corey, but Leyland would not sit with them for anything. I guess I'm going to try again soon, but I will need a small miracle to get them all there without getting dirty and get them to all sit still long enough for **ONE** decent picture of the three of them. Maybe that will be my Christmas miracle.

On a completely random side note, Leyland has decided that it is a fun game to take off her pants and diaper and run around. Everytime I re-dress her she is undressed within a matter of minutes. I guess she is comfortable with her Nekkidness.

No comments: