Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bowdacious Bows




Boutique Halloween Korker My presidential seal




tutu bow UGA football loopy bow Elmo Loopy Bow

My latest ambition is to be able to sell some of the hair bows that I have been making. I thought I would show some pictures here and anyone with girls (or boys.. I'm not judging) that would like to have a custom made hairbow you know where to find me. This is just a representative sample of the different styles that I can do. There are a few other varieties that I don't currently have made, but if you are curious I can make a few more to post pictures of. All colors can be interchanged as well, as objects (i.e. football or elmo). Extra charges will only acrue if I have to order something to complete your bow. Christmas colors available :)

Pinwheel bow Contrasting colors pinwheel Bitty Baby bow

3 comments:

m. ryan watkins said...

Those are adorable. I wonder if you can sell them online (or in a store like Alissa's)?

Whit.Veal said...

I am trying to decide whether or not I'm going to build a website. My cousin Abby and I are going to hit the fall festivals next year.

m. ryan watkins said...

I think that could be a very good idea.