Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rub A Dub Dub There's A Turd in the Tub?!

Yep, you read right. First let me start by congratulating Leyland on using the potty for the first time!!! YAY!! but before that..... Leyland was having her bath this morning, playing as usual for about 20 minutes after the bathing is complete. I stepped around the corner for a moment to do something at the sink. (Leyland was in my peripheral vision). I come back around the corner to see what looks like a piece of meat loaf floating in the tub ( this would not have been unusual, because Leyland has secret hiding places everywhere and she had meat loaf for dinner Tuesday night.) I said "What is that Leyland?" She started to scream. She was terrified of the object. I got a closer look and, you guessed it, a huge turd is floating in the tub ( I am very thankful that it was an actual turd instead of the mushier variety). I immediately pulled her out of the tub and place her on the potty. Where she proceeds to pee, while I get the turd out of the tub. So Yay for Peeing in the potty, Boo on pooping in the tub. It's a work in progress, what can I say?

1 comment:

Franchesca Hill said...

Yeah Isaac used to leave turds in the tub. That was great.