Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Flat Tire

So, I'm lying in bed about 6:30 this morning enjoying my time alone in the bed, when Dustin barges in telling me that I have to drive him to work this morning in Mom's car because our car has a flat tire. GREAT! So I throw Corey in his carseat, make sure Leyland is occupied with Stuart Little, and run out the door in my PJ's to make a mad dash to get Dustin to work on time. Of course we get behind the people who are just taking a leisurely drive and hit every single red light between Statham and Chase Street. We pull into the parking lot of Power Partners at 6:59. Dustin has to clock in by 7:00 at the latest to avoid getting an occurence, so I hope he made it to the time clock in under a minute. Now, I'm going to spend the rest of the morning trying to figure out where to get the best deal on tires (we were planning on getting new tires this weekend anyway... thank God). Anyway, It's 7:53am and I've already had my adventure for the day.... I hope...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel you Whit! I have to take Kevin to work every morning at 7:30 and sometimes hate getting up, especially when I'm all snug in the bed with Ellie, but then again, it is nice having just one car payment (and one gas tank to fill) right now.

And I love you Cath!!! :)