Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I call it dookie...

Ok so this video is hilarious. Please read this before you watch it! My dad bought Leyland the Elmo Potty Time DVD for her birthday because I bought her the Elmo potty. Basically the whole DVD is funny because obviously they are talking about peeing and pooping. So this is a clip of kids describing what word they use for poop. My mom and I were watching this with Leyland the first time we played it for her. We almost had to run to the potty ourselves. Enjoy this clip and please laugh your butt off as I will not be able to be your friend if you do not. Well, I will be your friend, but I will think that your sense of humor sucks. By the way, the black bar that appears on the tv screen is not there in real life... It must have something to do with video taping a tv. sorry about that. Make sure your volume is up loud enough to appreciate :)

No comments: