Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, Dustin and I took the kids to the pumpkin patch. It was actually breezy and cool, making it feel more fall-ish . Leyland looked so adorable in her Halloween outfit with matching bows that Mom and I made for her. (I gave you credit Mom, ya happy?) I had to carry Corey in my papoose thing because I forgot to bring the stroller. Mom bought a camera for me and Dustin for Christmas, but gave it to us early so that we could take some good pictures of the kids for the holidays that are coming up. Thanks Mom. Leyland had a ball at the pumpkin patch (for $8 each she better have!). She played in a huge "corn box", pet some goats, played in the dirt, and went through a hay maze with Dustin. when she reached the end of the hay maze she sat down in the dirt and wouldn't let anyone else pass. We all went on a hay ride and right before we left, we go to see a pig race. It was a pretty good day. Leyland wanted to spend the whole afternoon in the corn box, but there were bigger kids in there playing rough and a little boy putting corn in his ears. I didn't think Leyland needed anymore ideas about where to put objects (since she already puts everything she touches up her nose) so we pulled her out. That was the only melt down we had on the trip so that is amazing :) I'm including some pictures for your aesthetic pleasure.

1 comment:

CathyB said...

Love the hairbows. And the babies. Can't wait to do scrapbook pages!