Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So, I have this game

I play this game on google sometimes where I take either my name or the name of one of my friends and type something in quotations on google (i.e. "Cathy smells like") and it will pull up from somewhere on the internet that exact phrase followed by the rest of the sentence. It is especially fun for me to use my own name because usually the "Whitney" that people are referring to is Whitney Houston. So I thought I would include a few of my favorites :)

Google: "Whitney looks like"

1.Whitney looks like a clean paid crackhead that aint got to pay as much anymore because she aint sharing with bobby no more.

2. [Mount] Whitney looks like an impressive crag, but it is actually gently rounded on the west side

3.Whitney looks like she's been bonging it in the ladies room.

4.Whitney looks like her hair smells

5.Whitney looks like a dazed and confused crack-head like she always did!!!

6.Whitney looks like a crackhead in a nice dress

7.Whitney looks like a cow. Not because of her size, but her bovine face.

8.Whitney looks like the space aliens are about to beam her up into the ship.

9.Whitney looks like she was on her way to see her Grandparents

10.Whitney looks like Skeletor out of He-Man.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pertinent question is . . . Which one is most relevant to your life? Also, I googled my own and it said "Kate looks like a cute project though" and "Kate looks like the kind of girl who makes a jealous woman astronaut drive for hours in a diaper"

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness, of course I had to do it too!

1. Kelly looks like she's entering war zone with that bowl-shaped helmet of hair.

2. Kelly looks like a blow up doll. (They were talking about Kelly Osborne)

3. Kelly looks like a cross between Elvira and a saloon girl from the 1800s.

CathyB said...

Well I'd better play too, before you google my name and print what it says:

Cathy looks like an incredibly gorgeous tripped out acid-house freak.

Cathy looks like a fun cruise.

Cathy looks like the leader of the Chozo from Metroid Prime. (I have no idea what that is, but it doesn't sound like a good thing.)

I think I like the fun cruise one best of all- unless it means I'm as big as a cruise ship, in which case I'll just take the gorgeous tripped out acid-house freak. Hey, at least the gorgeous part is good.

Whit.Veal said...

Fun game huh?

Jamie said...

Hey Whitney! I have just laughed and laughed at your blog. I followed the link from myspace. Glad I can keep up with you here. :-)
~Jamie

Whit.Veal said...

Oh great! I'm glad you found me :)